This a salad I always make when I’m on vacation in Miami. Its delicious, light and healthy. That way, I can save room to indulge at dinners. Instead of using fresh garlic and herbs like I have in the past, using Prohibited Provisions citrus herb garlic mix cut my prep time in half. Its also great for marinades, sauces or any veggie prep.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Prohibited Provisions Italian Herb Garlic Mix
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package pre-washed arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients, except the oil, in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil, until the dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing, adding a little at a time, until the salad is evenly coated. Serve and enjoy!
- Make the salad your own by adding your favourite ingredients. Try hearts of palm, chickpeas or swapping the shrimp for tuna.
Categorized as: Fish, Salad Tagged: prohibited provisions the garlic pad, prohibited provisions the miami salad, the garlic pad prohibited provisions, the garlic pad prohibited provisions salad, the garlic pad the miami salad, the garlic pad vacation salad, the miami salad, the miami salad prohibited provisions the garlic pad, the miami salad the garlic pad, vacation salad, vacation salad the garlic pad