This is my favourite side dish for dinner because it is not only nutritious, but it takes 20 minutes! Pair it up with your next barbecue or family dinner for a nice delicious change.
Spicy Garlic Rapini
Write a review
- 1 bunch rapini, washed, roughly chopped and tough stems discarded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the rapini and toss to coat in the garlic oil. Deglaze the pan with white wine and stir scraping any brown bits. Add a splash of water to help cook the tough rapini.
- Saute the greens until they are a darker shade of green and the stems are tender to the bite.
- Season with salt, pepper and the chilli flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe can be used for other greens like kale, swiss chard and even spinach!
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/
LEAVE A COMMENT