I served this dessert at a dinner party and my guests went crazy for it! A rule to live by is that everything looks adorable if it is served in a shot glass (Just make sure you have little spoons for it). This rich dessert with layers of graham crust, chocolate cheesecake, and marshmallow topping is a winning combination.
- 1 8 oz package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup homogenized milk
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- To make the graham cracker crust, in a bowl, combine the melted butter and crumbs. Place about 2 teaspoons at the bottom of each shot glass.
- For the chocolate, bring a small pot filled with an inch of water and heat to a bare simmer. Place a heat proof bowl on top and add the chocolate chips. With a wooden spoon, stir the chocolate chips until melted.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sour cream and mix again until smooth. Using a spatula, fold in the melted chocolate until it is all combined.
- For the marshmallows, using the same pot used for the chocolate chips, once it has been dried, add the marshmallows and milk. Allow the mixture to melt and whisk until it is smooth.
- To assemble, pour in 2 tablespoons of the chocolate on top of the crumbs, and on top add 1 tablespoon of the marshmallow. Garnish with extra crumbs and chocolate shavings. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once they are cold, serve and enjoy!
- If you do not have any chocolate handy to shave for the garnish, feel free to use mini marshmallows, graham crackers, or chocolate chips!
- Keep a damp paper towel handy to clean around the shot glasses so they are clean when they are served.
Categorized as: Baking Tagged: cheesecake, chocolate, dessert, dessert shots, graham cracker, marshmallow, party, s'mores, s'mores cheesecake shots, shot glass, The Garlic Pad
LEAVE A COMMENT