This salad was a result of playing “Chopped” with my fridge and it turned out to be absolutely fabulous. Serve as a starter at your next dinner party or treat yourself to a classy lunch. All the ingredients can be prepped ahead if you don’t mind room temperature peaches and bacon.
- 2 peaches, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 package arugula
- 4 slices pancetta, cooked
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Toss the peach slices in canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes until grill marks appear. Cool slightly. Carefully cut the quarters in half.
- To assemble, divide the arugula between 4 bowls. Top with the blue cheese, pomegranate, peach slices and pancetta. Drizzle with the balsamic. Serve and enjoy!
- You can cook pancetta in a pan, microwave or a 400 F oven for 8-10 minutes.
Categorized as: Apps, Salad Tagged: grilled peach arugula bacon blue cheese salad the garlic pad, grilled peach arugula bacon salad, grilled peach salad, grilled peach salad the garlic pad, the garlic pad grilled peach salad, the garlic pad peach bacon arugula salad