This salad was a result of playing “Chopped” with my fridge and it turned out to be absolutely fabulous. Serve as a starter at your next dinner party or treat yourself to a classy lunch. All the ingredients can be prepped ahead if you don’t mind room temperature peaches and bacon.
Grilled Peach Salad
Write a review
- 2 peaches, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 package arugula
- 4 slices pancetta, cooked
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Toss the peach slices in canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes until grill marks appear. Cool slightly. Carefully cut the quarters in half.
- To assemble, divide the arugula between 4 bowls. Top with the blue cheese, pomegranate, peach slices and pancetta. Drizzle with the balsamic. Serve and enjoy!
- You can cook pancetta in a pan, microwave or a 400 F oven for 8-10 minutes.
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/
LEAVE A COMMENT