This rustic salad is light, colourful and packed with flavour. It is the perfect addition to a summer nights dinner, and also makes for delicious leftovers. It is also wickedly easy to prepare!
Write a review
For the Salad
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup feta, cut into 1 inch cubes
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare the dressing, combine all the ingredients except the olive oil in a bowl or in a food processor. Gradually add the oil and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the feta and vegetables in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Serve and enjoy!
- If you do not have fresh oregano, substitute with dried oregano. The general rule is for every tablespoon of a fresh herb, replace with one teaspoon of dried herbs.
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/