December 4, 2014
A refreshing and pretty beverage that is perfect for a hot summer day.
Ginger Berry Iced Tea
Write a review
- 1 inch knob of ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 berry flavoured tea bags
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 quart water
- Agave syrup, to taste
- Bring the water to a boil in a kettle. Pour water into a heat proof pitcher.
- Add the tea bags and ginger and leave to steep for an hour or so.
- Remove the tea bags and ginger and add lemon slices and lots of ice. Refrigerate.
- Once the drink is cooled, add agave syrup, a little at a time, depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- Serve in glasses with lots of ice and lemon for garnish and if you have any berries on hand you can toss in a handful too.
- Instead of agave, you could use passion fruit juice.
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/
Categorized as: Drinks Tagged: berry ginger iced tea, beverage, drink, ginger, ginger berry iced tea, iced tea, lemon, passion, pink, pink iced tea, tea, The Garlic Pad
LEAVE A COMMENT