October 7, 2015
Garlic Roasted Carrots
Write a review
For the Garlic Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup of olive oil
For the Carrots
- 1 bunch, 8-10 medium sized carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Few grinds fresh pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash and dry carrots very well!
- Heat the olive oil, herbs and garlic in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, until the garlic is fragrant and golden. Strain the oil, and discard the herbs and garlic.
- On a sheet pan coated with parchment paper, lay the carrots and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss the pan to coat the carrots evenly.
- Roast the carrots for 25-30 minutes until they are tender and slightly caramelized. Serve and enjoy!
- The recipe for garlic oil is much more than you will need for this one recipe. Feel free to use this oil when roasting any vegetables, or as a delicious dip for breads.
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/
LEAVE A COMMENT