July 19, 2015
Fiesta Corn is perfect for your next Mexican night with friends. I highly suggest making this in the summer when the corn is in season and you can get those real grill marks from the barbecue. Don’t forget the margaritas!
Write a review
- 8 spears of corn, husks removed
- Unsalted butter
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Salata
- Few sprigs of cilantro, leaves removed
- Preheat your barbecue to medium high.
- Place the spears on the grill and close it. Flip once char marks appear and the corn is bright yellow. It should be around ten minutes per side.
- Once the corn is cooked through, remove it from the grill. While it is still hot, rub butter all over the corn. How much butter is up to you!
- Pour the lime juice all over the corn. Next, sprinkle the paprika, and finally garnish with the cheese and cilantro leaves. Serve hot and enjoy!
- Ricotta Salata is not the only cheese that works here. Feel free to try it with Jack, Queso Fresco, or any other personal favourites!
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/
Categorized as: Apps, Veggie Tagged: fiesta corn, mexican corn, the garlic pad corn, The Garlic Pad Fiesta Corn, the garlic pad mexican corn
LEAVE A COMMENT