May 17, 2015
Psychologists found that a big part of satisfaction from snacking is the crunch factor, which makes these crispy bites perfect for a health conscious nosh. This is a perfect substitute for salty pretzels and chips and other devilish junk foods.
Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- 1 14 fl oz can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed, and dried very well
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Zaatar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine the chickpeas with olive oil, spices and garlic in a large bowl. Toss to ensure the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Place on a sheet pan coated with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour, tossing them halfway through so they bake evenly. If they are not completely crispy, leave them in the oven a little longer keeping a close watch.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Remove the roasted garlic. Serve and enjoy.
- If your interested in different flavour profiles, like Indian perhaps, use cumin and turmeric instead!
The Garlic Pad http://www.thegarlicpad.com/
LEAVE A COMMENT