Birthday Cake Matzoh is here to cheer everyone up on one of the less favoured Jewish holidays. (My sister and I eat pasta multiple times a week so it is quite the adjustment for us). It is the perfect DIY project to bring as a gift to your seder.
- 1 cup white or milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 4 sheets matzoh
- Bring a small pot filled halfway water to a boil. Set a heat proof bowl on top of the pot. Add the chocolate and stir until it is completely melted.
- While the chocolate is still hot, spread evenly onto the matzoh. Top with sprinkles.
- Leave to cool on a tray for a half hour. Serve and enjoy!
- They can be stored in plastic bags or layered between parchment in a box.
- To make this dessert dairy-free, simply purchase dairy-free chocolate chips and add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste.
Categorized as: Baking Tagged: bday cake matzah, birthday cake matzah, birthday cake matzah the garlic pad, birthday cake matzoh, birthday cake matzoh garlic pad, the birthday cake matzoh the garlic pad